Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Did It!!

Hi, hi!...This is actually my 2nd time writing in my first blog entry...you see, my entry got lost while I was trying to save it....*sigh* This is what happens when one is trying to navigate through new technological advancement....hehe..

Anyway, as I was saying I didn't know that creating a blog is that simple, well at least the first step to creating it. Navigating though, takes a hell lot of a time.

As my title suggest, this blog is created simply because it is the first task assigned to me for my Masters module on the use of ICT in a Language classroom. Through this blog, I am required to reflect on my learning and exchange ideas with anyone who is interested in this particular topic. So, if you readers out there are interested to hear what I have to say, to agree or disagree, please give me your two cents worth cos' it's definitely worth a million to me :)

No comments: